Our mission is to plant ideas for positive change. We do this by advising purpose-driven leaders how to grow their business consciously.
Seeds Consulting was founded by an MBA who had loads of questions about fast-growing businesses. Many put profits before people and the planet, though there was no good reason for trade-offs. Instead, she saw a future where business success can be achieved together with social and environmental progress. She tested these ideas as a Marketing Director at Canada’s fastest growing retailer, then built a model to advise companies how they could grow consciously and thrive.
Seeds Principal Diana Mulvey has an MBA in Strategic Planning combined with 20 years of experience in marketing and communications. She has a track record of creating breakthrough marketing strategies, deepening engagement with target audiences and strengthening community relationships; all with an eye to enhance reputation and market position. She draws upon a range of experience to advise entrepreneurs in corporate, consumer and not-for-profit organizations to achieve measurable results for her clients. Comfortable in the boardroom or with sleeves rolled up in the back room, she has the ability to coach leaders and inspire staff at all levels.
Seeds Consulting is nimble and flexible in its approach to working with clients. We create our team of experts to meet each client’s specific needs, ensuring you have the right talent working on your branding and marketing projects when you need them. Unlike other full-service agencies, our clients get quality results without paying for expensive retainers, a fancy office or hefty overhead costs. We work with like-minded professionals to deliver on promises and meet client expectations. Ask us about our network of experts-on-call in brand design, photography and videography, website development, media relations, and public engagement. To keep on top of trends in our field, we are involved with the Social Venture Network (SVI Hollyhock Alumni), Sauder UBC MBA Alumni, and the Whistler Chamber of Commerce.
Certified B Corporations are leading a global movement to redefine success in business. By voluntarily meeting higher standards of transparency, accountability, and performance, Certified B Corps are distinguishing themselves in a cluttered marketplace by offering a positive vision of a better way to do business.
We strive to walk the talk and live our values at Seeds Consulting and that’s why we invested in becoming a Certified B Corporation. See how we did it here.
What are some of the things that set us apart?
- We choose two wheels instead of four except when the snow flies.
- We’ve chosen to operate out of Whistler’s greenest community and work virtually with clients whenever possible to reduce our footprint.
- We give back to environmental causes through our commitment to 1 Percent for the Planet.
- If we print, it’s on paper made of straw instead of virgin forests.
- We volunteer in our community. Diana has been an Executive Board member of the Whistler Adaptive Sports Program Society and an advisor for StartUp Canada.
- We aim to create value for society, not just shareholders.
- We work with clients that aren’t afraid to take on environmental and social challenges.