- Restaurant Association of Whistler: Strategic planning session development and facilitation
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre: Annual Strategic Plan and Business Unit Reporting
- Resort Municipality of Whistler: Recreation and Leisure Master Plan, Strategic Plans, Annual Report, Department Strategic Plans
- Whistler Development Corporation: Phase II Business Plan
MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre: Marketing Strategy, 10-Year Anniversary Marketing Plan
- Whistler Cooks: Marketing Strategy, Content Plan
- Alpine Bike Parks: Marketing Strategy
- ESSA: Marketing and Branding Strategy
- The Brew Creek Centre: Marketing and Branding Strategy
- Green Moustache Juice: Marketing and Branding Strategy
- Canadian Homebuilders’ Association of BC: Marketing Plan, Campaign Development
COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT
- Whistler Community Services Society: Communications planning, Brand Guide, Website refresh
- Whistler Centre for Sustainability: Coaching Entrepreneurs for Business Start Up Program and Social Venture Challenge. Marketing and Business Model Canvas Workshops
- Resort Municipality of Whistler: Communications Strategy, Stakeholder Engagement, Collateral Development (Home Run, Cultural Connector, 2010 Games Experience, Road Cycling Safety)
- Whistler Arts Council: Facilitation
- Canopy: Communications Strategy and Engagement
- Metro Vancouver: Social Marketing Strategy
Developed strategies and tactical marketing plans to drive revenue for corporate and non-profit clients. Worked with client team to build capacity, coaching them on implementation tactics designed to achieve measurable results.
Lead a workshop to design and build a multi-level brand ambassador program for an online business. Recommendations were supported with a tactical action plan for implementation.
Developed communications and marketing strategies to launch the Fashion Loves Forest awareness campaign on the growing trend of using fibres from endangered forests in apparel production. Targeted leading brands and fashion industry through an influencer campaign to bring the issue to the mainstream and generate global media coverage.
Designed a multi-channel seasonal awareness campaign to change target audience behaviours and improve customer service.
Produced annual and community impact reports to highlight key investments and outcomes for a range of clients. Collaborated with various partners to generate an economic impact report and assess the value of investments designed to increase and enhance Whistler’s tourism economy.
Lead a collaborative of industry and community representatives to create and launch a road cycling safety initiative supported by a new visitor brochure and series of public service announcements.
Consulted with industry stakeholders and departments to form a CSR strategy, which included a five-year vision, cross-functional actions, and reporting metrics. Developed progress reports, communications and employee training tools to prepare this $9 billion company for its initial public offering.
Developed the brand and launched a new visitor experience in Whistler. Facilitated planning sessions, managed creative process with leaders of Whistler’s main cultural institutions to launch communications tools (brochure, media release, web and social media content) for the Cultural Connector route. See the brochure
Advised a 37-year old environmental consulting firm on its branding initiative, introduced marketing strategy and planning tools to help strengthen its brand and industry presence. Created a voice and tone guide to build their team’s capacity to develop compelling marketing content that will attract the right target audience.
Engaged with board members and resort partners to write and design a Phase II business plan for $153 million residential development – a legacy from the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Whistler, British Columbia.
For over 50 years, Big White has been consistently ranked as Canada’s top family ski resort. Working with Alpine Bike Parks, we facilitated a strategic planning session and delivered a marketing strategy for its new summer offering: a gravity-fed downhill mountain bike park opening summer 2017.